Sunday, July 25, 2010

Amazing stuff in the Hebrew language, specifically about the tribes mentioned in Revelation!

As I take the Shabbat to leave my own desires to rest and study the word of YHWH, He is always faithful to show me many wonderful things, and so has He this Shabbat. I want to share with you the MOST AMAZING thing, which I learned this day. I wish I could write down all the things, which He has increased my knowledge in, but as I have begun school once more, my time is limited and so I fear that I am not able to write as I have been. Most of you know, however, that the Hebrew language amazes me! Not only does every single sentence put together make sense, but also every single word and EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER also have a distinct meaning, and so by spelling out a word, you often already have an important revelation. For instance, sign in the Hebrew language is 'owth, אות, and the letters converted to the Paleo Hebrew language or Hebrew picture language, actually mean “LEADER NAILED ON THE CROSS.” So we know that in Isaiah’s day, because he wrote in Paleo Hebrew, that when he wrote Isaiah 7:14 (Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel) that the sign, which he wrote actually said “LEADER NAILED ON THE CROSS.”



Paleo Hebrew used a bull to signify strength or leader, and of course, you can make out the nail and the cross.

Amazing huh? That is why I believe that YHWH has done nothing by accident or by coindicence. I think that everything He has done, has been done with deliberation and purpose, and that the whole Bible is written with that same deliberational thought process. So, with all that being said, here is what I learned today.

Revelations 7:3-8 – [Revelation 7:2 Another angel cried:]

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them, which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Of the tribe of Judah were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Asher were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Napthali were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Notice the arrangement of the tribes. They are (with definition, according to the Hebrew language, and coordinating Scripture):

Judah – Praise the Lord (Genesis 29:35 - And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praise the Lord: therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing.)
Reuben – Behold a son (Genesis 29:32 - And Leah conceived, and bare a son, and she called his name Reuben: for she said, Surely the LORD hath looked upon my affliction; now therefore my husband will love me.)
Gad – Good fortune (Genesis 30:11 - And Leah said, A troop cometh: and she called his name Gad.)
Asher – Blessed (Genesis 30:13 - And Leah said, Happy am I, for the daughters will call me blessed: and she called his name Asher.)
Napthali – Wrestling (Genesis 30:8 - And Rachel said, With great wrestlings have I wrestled with my sister, and I have prevailed: and she called his name Naphtali.)
Manasses – Forgetting (Genesis 41:51 - And Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh: For God, said he, hath made me forget all my toil, and all my father's house.)
Simeon – Heard (Genesis 29:33 - And she conceived again, and bare a son; and said, Because the LORD hath heard that I was hated, he hath therefore given me this son also: and she called his name Simeon.)
Levi – Joined to (Genesis 29:34 - And she conceived again, and bare a son; and said, Now this time will my husband be joined unto me, because I have born him three sons: therefore was his name called Levi.)
Issachar – There is recompense (Genesis 30:18 - And Leah said, God hath given me my hire, because I have given my maiden to my husband: and she called his name Issachar.)
Zabulon – A Habitation (Genesis 30:20 - And Leah said, God hath endued me with a good dowry; now will my husband dwell with me, because I have born him six sons: and she called his name Zebulun.)
Joseph – YHWH was added (Genesis 30:24 - And she called his name Joseph; and said, The LORD shall add to me another son.)
Benjamin – Son of the right hand (Genesis 35:18 - And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin.)

So, when taking all this into consideration, we have a story according to the arrangement of the tribes, which YHWH so thoughtfully placed, and that story is:

Now I will praise the Lord, Behold the Son, Good fortune and happiness comes! With great wrestlings I have wrestled, but YHWH has made me forget all my toil! Because the Lord has heard, at this time will my husband be joined unto me. YHWH has given me my reward, now will my husband dwell with me. The Lord has added to me another son, the Son at the right hand of the Father.

Revelation 19:7 - Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment